Monday 15 May 2017

Homely touches

I'm currently renting a lovely wee flat in Island Bay. Today I thought I'd share some of my favourite corners of the house.

Mainly I like to decorate with plants, but am always on the lookout for interesting furniture and decor. My most recent purchase was a beautiful white shaggy blanket that you'll see on the bed.

The coffee table. The table itself we picked up on Trademe and is definitely a unique piece. The little fox is the cutest!
Overgrown plants
A Sidewalk Cafe at Night
This chair is my favourite secondhand furniture find so far.

Ivy in the kitchen
Floral bedding and pusheen
House plant in the lounge


Lizard I received for Christmas one year

Dressing table - I like to keep this book here as it looks pretty next to the pink draw.

I do like my little home and wish I was here more, as I work full time I only really spend the evenings and weekend here and am not able to decorate as much as I'd like. It's not quite perfect, but there are parts that I do really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment