Tuesday 14 March 2017

The Intro Post

Hi friends,

So I thought I would start a blog. I've recently realised I really enjoy taking pictures, and reliving moments through these. Like a picture of the sky on nice day, or a delicious dessert. I love looking and remembering even the smallest details about that moment. Like being at the beach and watching the dogs play and the surfers, or that cafe in town that I must revisit.
I also love looking at other peoples pictures. And thinking about them in detail too.

As this is an intro post, here's a quick introduction:
I'm living in Wellington, New Zealand and enjoying it. Things I don't like are the wind so maybe I'll move away somewhere calmer.
I love foxes, baking, plants and Pusheen🐱
There are of course plenty more, and will reveal themselves in time, however these I feel like mentioning today.

I hope you will like my pictures and what I have to say.


Dayna


No comments:

Post a Comment