Sunday 2 July 2017

New makeup :D

For a few years now I've been getting quite into makeup and like building up my collection and colours.
Here's a look at some of the things I picked up recently.

The first place was BeautyJoint, which I love when I'm after some cheaper brands (make up is quite expensive in New Zealand!) So I picked up a couple of items from NYX to add to my soft matte lip cream collection and the butter bronzer from Physicians Formula (I've been wanting for ages and it smells so good!)


The primer is also really nice and is illuminating! It reminds me of the Loreal Magic-Lumi (but has a better price point). 
The NYX concealer is also really nice and I haven't yet tried the mascara but I have heard a few people recommend it so I picked it up.


The next place was Mecca Maxima, which is pretty new for us in NZ and we now can get some great brands easily! 
There were two collections I was excited for - the Urban Decay Basquiat and Too Faced Natural Love - so of course I picked up an item from each.


This is a face wash from a brand that is new to me - Frank. I'm really liking it so far and the bottle is really nice with  pump which is always good!


I chose the Blinded by the Light highlighter - it's very pretty.


This collection has the best packaging. I'm liking this palette so far.

The final place I picked things up from was Sephora, to get a couple of things from Kat Von D. I'm slowly starting to collect the everlasting liquid lipsticks from the brand as they are really nice - I picked up the shade exorcism. I picked up a concealer too.


I'm really liking the concealer so far, it's a bit better of a colour for me than the Nyx one. I picked up L3 Warm (KVD) and Porcelain from Nyx.

Kat Von D is bottom swatch


Here's the lipsticks so you can see the colours (I love liquid lipsticks at the moment). They are all great but I think my favourite is Soft Spoken.


See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment